1. Straight forward 2. Honest 3. Admits if he's in the wrong 4. Loves his wife 5. Hardworking 6. Passionate 7. Admirable 8. Funny 9. Sarcastic 10. Open minded 11. He us facts 12. He use his brain 13. I've got to agree with the first comment. He's definitely hot. 14. An awesome friend. (Because he spoil most of them. Spends a lot of money to make them happy.) 15. A good citizen 16. Has a soft heart (Because he can't stand seeing a worm get ran over or stepped on.) 17. Young at heart 18. Dedicated 19. Appreciative 20. His videos are worth looking forward to.
1. His thoughts and beliefs are based on logical deductions, inductions and observations and not biases and fallacies. 2. He states his opinions and thoughts clearly without fear. He's true to himself and everyone else around him. 3. He's intelligent and gets his messages across using the best and most entertaining methods like his humor. 4. He's hardworking and so passionate about what he does and I admire him for going through all the hardships that he had in life.
Before I started watching Greg I was so closed minded and was really ignorant about a lot of things. Greg made me realize how many people are fake and think they know s***. I battle depression and was never able to laugh at anything until I came across Greg's videos and I found something to look forward to and something to give me joy. I know he'll probably never see this but I hope he knows how much his honesty and dedication has shown me to never give up no matter how much s*** people give.
Post by neeveesucks on Jun 2, 2017 20:46:54 GMT -8
I have a few reasons actually. First of all, he speaks his mind and is honest no matter what. He doesn't care if you believe him because what matters is that he's being truthful whether you believe him or not. He's honest about things people are too chicken to be honest about or talk about. Secondly, he addresses most of the rumors and dumb sh*t people come up with about him, and he puts up with it and doesn't get all depressed and sad and mope, he deals with it. Third, he truly cares for his real fans, and makes sure they know that. Even if they are like me, and maybe cant afford to be a patron, he doesn't mind. Next, He notices when he messes up, and addresses it. Finally, hes supportive to the LGBT community, Especially with Lainey being non-binary (please correct me if I'm wrong on them being non-binary,im not good with things like that and I apologize if I'm wrong). It's nice to have a YouTuber like that, when most of your own family doesn't accept or believe you when you talk to them about s**uality or your gender identity.
He's honest He's genuine He doesn't care what people think about him He's funny He's nice looking He has dogs He's married to lainy and treats her right He keeps his kids out of the public eye He's intelligent He cares about relevant things He does YouTube for the fans and the love of doing it and not for the money He loves all of us even if we're not patrons
There are so many reasons ! - He's so attractive. - We can always count on him to be real about anything he talks about. - He's very entertaining. - He's also very smart ! - I cannot forget I feel like he's the most hard working youtuber, That I feel deserves so much out of this life.
1) Funny 2) Honest 3) Not afraid to share his opinion 4) Admits when he is wrong 5) Helped thousands of people through cutting/ self harm/ body issues 6) Attractive 7) He tells it as it is 8) He believes his family comes first (unlike a lot of people) 9) He appreciates everything he has 10) He earned everything he has through hard work 11) He has yet to give up 12) He makes sure he is informed before arguing a topic 13) He states facts instead of random information 14) Well educated 15) He is realistic
Post by onisionsbetter on Jun 3, 2017 9:58:38 GMT -8
1.He speaks his mind honestly no matter what the consequences are he just doesn't care what people think of his opinion.
2. He helps people love themselves a little more even though he doesn't love himself that much (which he should cause he's f***ing amazing)
3. He's not afraid to point out his imperfections which makes his viewers feel better about themselves seeing that Greg isn't perfect either
4. He's a strong minded person. I admire that he's able to live with depression and he's able to fight it. That must take a lot of mental strength.
These are my reasons Greg is a likeable person in my eyes. Greg if you ever read this my name is Charelle and I'm sticking with you no matter what opinions you have even if I don't agree at least you're honest and that's what I love most about you and you should love yourself more because you're amazing and deserve to see that about yourself.